Hello Chandigarhians! First time ever in Tricity, DLF takes initiative to search the young play-entrepreneurs and invites you to the Kids Flea - Champ of the Change.
Champ of the Change
Champ of the Change is the first and original of its kind flea market in Tricity for the kids and by the kids. DLF City Centre is calling all the young play-entrepreneurs to showcase their stuff, feel empowered, and for them to get an idea of what it's like to own and run a small business.
Experience The Adventure Of Being A Boss
Whether you have got a young artist, collector, or a kid with that entrepreneurial spirit on his/her hands, Champ of the Change is for them! Here, kids can sell their new or pre-loved toys, books, clothes, accessories or even their very own one of its kind handmade things, paintings, drawings, food items (Lemonade/ Chocolates/ Cakes) and earn. Please note some part of the proceeds goes to Aasman foundation for underprivileged.
How To Participate
- Parents with children age 8 to 16 years old can sign their kid up as A play-trepreneur!
- Book the stall for a day with your teacher/coordinator/ parents/guardian
- Sell stuff and share the amount earned
What's In Their For The Kids
- Run and manage their own stalls: Through experiential learning, your child will learn basic business and entrepreneurial skills, by setting up and managing a stall to sell handmade stuff or pre-loved items.
- Learn through play environment and build life skills: Your child will be a part of a world full of discovery, excitement, learning & fun activities.
- Customized preparation course on what it takes to be a little boss: A course to inspire them and build their confidence by making them learn practical life lessons.
- Learn kindness by donating part of the proceeds to the charity: Teach your child the values of empathy and compassion by encouraging him/her to donate part of the proceeds to charity.
- Spend quality time together with your child: Even if you are not setting up a stall you can come down to flea and support these little play-trepreneurs!
- Award Ceremony: Awards for the Best Entrepreneur, Best Product, Best Performing School, Best Marketeer and all participants will receive the certificates.
- Press Conference: Kids proceed with a press conference sharing their experience for being an entrepreneur on 24th December 2018
- Media and RJ Interaction: Kids interact with the media and share their views and opinions about the event and their school
- School felicitation ceremony: A school felicitation ceremony followed with award ceremony inviting students with school principals/coordinators /parents will be held on 12th January 2018
- Recognition to the school: All the schools will be given participation memento and calendars having best of children (our budding entrepreneur) pictures selling their products
Who All Can Be A Part Of It
- 35+ schools (Organizing flea by their students in mall atrium)
- Schools, kids, and parents can visit the stalls and inspire the young play-entrepreneur
Where Is The Fun Part
- Weekend Art and Craft Classes
- Nail Art, Tattoo, Photo Booth
- Gaming Zone
- Exciting awards and prizes for the winners
- Felicitation ceremony
- Carol singing competition on Christmas Eve
Spread Some Christmas Cheer This Year
Be a Santa and spread love and kindness this Christmas among the underprivileged. Christmas is a time for sharing and exchanging gifts. But there are many who are less fortunate and less able to celebrate. So, DLF City Centre invites all the corporates, schools, and institutes to donate their pre-loved stuff or stationery for underprivileged. This is your opportunity to help bring a smile to someone's face this Christmas. After all, it’s only Christmas when we share it.
Snap The Gifts
DLF City Centre wants you to have the best Christmas of your lives so they are throwing away some amazing gifts. All you have to do is click pictures at the Santa set in mall and share it on facebook. Ta-da! Daily contributors and maximum contributors will win gifts. So, what are you all waiting for? Go, Click, Share, Win!!
When: 15th December To 31st December
Venue: Dlf City Centre Mall, Atrium
Time: 12 Noon To 8 PM
Carol Singing Competition: 24th December 12 noon onwards
Let's dream big, start small, let's be the Champ of the Change!