First Miss India is a unique blend of glamour and elegance contrary to the traditional state of pageantry, happening on a national level in India. Empowering young women while allowing them to grow and develop a positive self-image is the focus of the beauty pageant. First Miss India is the initiative of Jagdeesh Chandra and First India which celebrates the idea of beauty in its totality.
Beauty blooms in every corner of this world not just in structured hothouses but it is like a wildflower that can add beauty to any landscape, garden, or venue, FIFOY is the platform for such innocent and unseen beauties to gain confidence, grow and find their rightful place in the world of fashion and glamour.
Winner to represent India at an international Beauty Pageant Grand finale at GOA
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The height of the applicant should be minimum 5'5 "
2. Contestant should be to 23 years for First Miss India and 13 to 17 years for First India Teen. Participant will produce documented proof as and when required
3. The contestant should be unmarried.
4. The contestant should be an Indian by birth.
5. The contestant should not have won any national pageant previously.
6. The decision of the judges will be final in all cases.
7. The applicant must agree to abide by. all the rules and regulations declared by the Organizers